Thursday 19 April 2012

Stop Motion Animation-After the Show (Assignment 3 of 3)

I think my animation went well, even though there are a few things that are in need of tweaking. 


From the feedback given on my David Bowie Animation, people have said they liked my animation. Also from the feedback I have been given ideas on how to improve. 


From the feedback given, I could improve my animation, by fitting the background better, and ensure that there isn't anyone in the background. And possibly try to make the mouth move to the lyrics. And also ensure the camera stays in the same place. 


I will try to make these improvements, as it could mean making the video again to make sure that the background fits, the camera is still and to make sure that no one is in the background. Also possibly make the mouth move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment