Thursday 19 April 2012

Stop Motion Animation-Finished Animation-How I Did It

The equipment I used to create my animation are:
- IStop Motion Camera

- Modeling Clay
- Wire
- Box
- Paper

The Software used to create my animation are:
- Garage Band
- IMovie
- IStop Motion

How I Made It 

I collected a range of research for my animation, which included any other David Bowie Animations that had been made, two videos of David Bowie - Life On Mars? and Modern Love, I collected images of his clothing her worn in the two videos and different hairstyles he has had and his different types of make up. I had also collected images of David Bowie Manikins. I had researched information on him to help towards my animation. I also researched the films he's been in and all of his albums. 

Using the Pictures I had collected I had created my model of David Bowie, which was of him when doing Life On Mars? I had also made a microphone. 

















I had also Printed of a background of a stage which was taped to a box.



By using a IStop Motion Camera, I took pictures of each little movement which was used in IStop Motion.


After all the pictures were taken, I then used Imovie to add the start and end credits. 

After the start and end credits were added I then used garage band, to add the music in and to fade out the music. 


After added the music, I had finished creating my animation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment